Stay On Target at Martin Health and Fitness Centers
Martin Health System proudly announces four medical fitness centers which offer medically qualified health programs, personnel and facilities. Come see what it’s all about!
Transition to Medical Fitness Programs
Martin Health and Fitness Centers offer several medically integrated fitness programs that further extend its continuum of care. As therapy concludes, many of our clients transfer into one of our available self-pay Medical Fitness Programs. Some of our patients find that their insurance coverage has ended before they are ready, some find that the home exercise programs are difficult to maintain without encouragement and others are just interested in continuing to improve under independent but medically supervised exercise programming.
All of the Medical Fitness Programs are overseen by Martin Health certified Health and Fitness specialists and/or exercise physiologists. Each team member's expertise allows us to develop programs geared not only toward general fitness, but toward health and wellness, adult and youth fitness, aerobics, cardiac rehabilitation, special populations and post-rehabilitation.
Our Medical Fitness Programs include:
- Brain Fitness - NEW! Classes now at ALL Health & Fitness Centers!
- Cancer Exercise Program - in collaboration with Martin Health cancer services
- Post Physical and Occupational Exercise Program – in collaboration with Martin Health physical and occupational services
- Cardiopulmonary Phase III and IV Exercise Program – in collaboration with Martin Health cardiopulmonary services
- Post Bariatric Exercise Program - in collaboration with the Martin Health bariatric services (surgical weight-loss)
- Diabetes Exercise Program - in collaboration with the Martin Health registered diabetes educator.