Wednesday, October 10, 2012
St. Lucie, Martin county residents invited to sign final beam for Tradition Medical Center
Contact: Scott Samples, Manager of Marketing Communications
Phone: (772) 223-4920
STUART, Fla., Oct. 10, 2012 – Residents of St. Lucie and Martin counties can leave their mark on Tradition Medical Center throughout the month of October.
On Oct. 30, Martin Health – in partnership with Abingdon at Tradition and TD Bank – will be celebrating the “topping out” of the 90-bed hospital under construction in west Port St. Lucie by placing the final beam at the top of the six-story structure.
To mark the occasion, the final beam will be traveling to locations throughout St. Lucie and Martin counties, offering residents an opportunity to sign the beam and be a permanent part of Tradition Medical Center. Scheduled appearances include:
- Oct. 12, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., Martin Health at St. Lucie West, 1095 N.W. St. Lucie West Blvd., Port St. Lucie
- Oct. 16, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m, Martin Medical Center, 200 S.E. Hospital Ave., Stuart
- Oct. 18, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., Martin Hospital South, 2100 S.E. Salerno Rd., Stuart
- Oct. 24, 7:45-9 a.m., Martin Health at Port St. Lucie, 1651 S.E. Tiffany Ave., Port St. Lucie
- Oct. 24, 9:15-10:15 a.m., Martin Health at Treasure Coast Medical Pavilion, 3498 N.W. Federal Hwy., Jensen Beach
- Oct. 24, 11 a.m. to noon, Martin Health at Smithfield, 2127 E. Ocean Blvd., Stuart
- Oct. 24, 12:15 p.m. to 1:15 p.m., Martin Health at East Ocean, 2392 S.E. Ocean Blvd., Stuart
- Oct. 24, 2 to 2:45 p.m., Martin Health at Hobe Sound, 11600 S.E. Federal Hwy., Hobe Sound
- Oct. 24, 3:15 to 4 p.m., Martin Health at Palm City, 3066 S.W. Martin Downs Blvd., Palm City
- Oct. 27, 10 a.m. to noon, Tradition Fall Festival, 10824 S.W. Village Parkway, Port St. Lucie
Tradition Medical Center is scheduled to open January 2014. For more information, visit martinhealth.org/tradition.
About Martin Health System: Martin Health System is a not-for-profit, community-based health care organization that has served the region for more than 70 years. It offers a continuum of care including preventative, primary and acute hospital care, as well as cancer and cardiac care, wellness and rehabilitation services. Its approximately 3,000 associates, 375 affiliated physicians and 900 volunteers provide care at 12 different locations serving Martin and St. Lucie counties. Martin Health is a seven-time winner of the Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospitals Award, has twice been named a Thomson Reuters 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals award winner, and received designation as a National Employer of Choice designee for 2009 and 2010-11. To learn more, visit martinhealth.org.