Ready to get started? Call 772.223.2870
Want a personally-designed exercise program and someone to motivate and support you to exercise? Get a Martin Health System personal trainer to help you reach your fitness goals. Our personal trainers are certified by a nationally-recognized fitness organization and maintain certification through education and formal training. Call the fitness center nearest you to get started today!
- Full-hour sessions range from 50 to 60 minutes of actual training time.
- All payments must be made in full before the first training session. Cash, check, debit card, Visa and MasterCard accepted. (Some fitness centers accept Discover Card and/or American Express, please inquire.) There is a $25 service charge on all overdrafts and invalid credit cards.
- Cancellations or appointment changes must be made 24 hours before the scheduled session time or you will be charged for the session.
- Rates are subject to change.
- See our membership guidelines for additional policies.
Introductory Personal Training Package
3 Hours for ONLY $135!
(One time use only—first time members)
Personal Training Pricing:
You Are Worth IT!
What Should You Expect?
- Lose Fat
- Gain Muscle
- Less Fatigue
- Lose Inches
- Support Your Goals
- Tailored Workouts
Our Certified Personal Trainers are staffed around the clock to ensure your safety and to design, orient, and motivate you in your path to physical wellness. Martin Personal Trainers are held to the highest standards of professionalism, confidentiality, and education.