In the 1920’s, Joseph Pilates developed the Pilates Method and since then has influenced millions of lives. When you make the decision to be healthy, you are recapturing the essence of life.
“The mind, when housed within a healthful body, possesses a glorious sense of power.” -Joseph Pilates
Benefits of Pilates
With regular committed Pilates workouts you can expect to:
- Tone and build long, lean muscles without bulk
- Challenge deep abdominal muscles to support the core
- Engage the mind and enhance body awareness
- Efficient patterns of movement making the body less prone to injury
- Reduce stress, relieve tension, boost energy
- Restore postural alignment
- Create a stronger, more flexible spine
- Promote recovery from strain or injury
- Increase joint range of motion
- Improve circulation
- Heighten neuromuscular coordination
- Offer relief from back pain and joint stress
- Correct over-training of muscle groups , which can lead to stress and injury
- Enhance mobility, agility and stamina
- Compliment sports training and develop functional fitness for daily life activity
- Improve the way your body looks and feels
||30 min., $40.00
||50 min., $65.00
- A pre-participation health screen must be completed
- All appointments must be made in advance
- 24 hour notice of cancellation is required
- Purchases are non-refundable and non-transferrable
- Pre-payment is required before scheduling sessions
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Bring water and a towel
For the past 20 years, Heather Craig has been an avid fitness professional who holds a Master’s Degree in Exercise Physiology and works as a Registered Nurse.
Heather’s philosophy is to come with an open mind and leave with a sound body. Heather is fully STOTT Pilates certified and has completed courses from beginner to advanced on all Pilates apparatus and has advanced education working with injured and special populations.
Heather has dedicated her life to living healthfully, caring for the sick and helping people reach their optimal fitness levels.
Martin Health and Fitness Center at Hobe Sound
11600 S.E. Federal Hwy
Hobe Sound, FL 33455
View Larger Map
Click here to download The Zen Den Pilates Reformer Program brochure.