Infusion Suite – Tradition Medical Center
Our highly skilled infusion suite staff administer iintravenous (IV) and intramuscular (IM) medications, blood transfusions, platelet transfusion, Picc line care(arm IV access), and provide infusaport care in an outpatient setting.
Your doctor will refer you for care at the infusion suite. Once referred, you can schedule an appointment by calling 772.345.6299.
Our care includes:
- Medications to fight anemia during cancer treatments, such as Aranesp®
- Medications to combat low white blood cell counts during cancer treatments, such as Neupogen® and Neulasta®
NOTE: We do not currently offer chemotherapy at the Tradition Medical Center infusion suite.
Infusaport, Central Venous Catheter and PICC Line Care
- Vitamins to boost immunities
- Steroids, cortisols and hormones for adrenal insufficiencies
- Blood transfusions, up to two units
- Gamma globulin administration to treat conditions such as lupus, immune deficiencies and hypogammaglobulinemia
- Shingles vaccinations
- Blood drawing
- Declotting of Port (TPA must be sent with order)
- Dressing changes
- Staff can also help you learn about your infusaport, central venous catheter or PICC line and answer any questions you may have.
- The above treatments can be performed at Mann One Building 10050 S.W Innovation Way Suite 202A Port St. Lucie FL 34987 (next door to the Traditions Medical Center)
Blood typing and crossing must be completed by Martin Health System staff the day before a blood transfusion to make sure blood is available for you on the morning of your transfusion. Gamma globulin must be prescribed by your doctor and approved by the pharmacy before the infusion suite can administer it.
Mann One Building (next door to Tradition Medical Center)
10050 S.W Innovation Way Suite 202A
Port St. Lucie FL 34987
We cannot treat patients who have contagious respiratory illnesses or wounds that may put other patients at risk for exposure. Wound care patients who require wound dressings may be treated at the David L. Smythe Wound Center at Martin Health, 314 Hospital Ave., Stuart, Florida.